Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Prairie Moon Organization challenge.

last week was to organize your thread, and I got that one done!
All my thread is pretty.
I blogged about it here.

This week, the challenge is to clean off your cutting table.
This is probably the one spot that keeps fairly clean.

I have my cup of water that I need to be drinking more of.

I could put the applique container elsewhere, but would like to fill it to keep in the car.

The teal and brown fabrics are for my Jo's quilt, but I am moving it to the pressing table.

The other pile of fabric needed to be cut for the Quilty Fun Sampler I'm doing with Sampler Society.

The neon green basket is the pressed bonus HST that I need to cut into the largest size possible and sort.

I have some other fabrics waiting to be used in the purple container.

I have my rulers in place.

I'll do a little clean up here.


No comments: