Thursday, November 19, 2015

Praire Moon organization challenge

Put away stray fabric/organize a fabric bin

Funny, this is what I've been doing this morning.
All the bags of fabric scraps have been sorted.
Strings are with strings.
I need to make some string blocks
Larger pieces are in a bag to donate to a group of church ladies.
All the snips are in a bag ready for dog beds or pillow forms.

I think I need to not just organize my bins, I need to use from them.
Seems the UFO focus has me making more scrap bins.
I do have a string block UFO, so I should get it out and see what else needs done with it.

My main fabric stash stays fairly organized.
I tend to fix problems in the cabinets quicker than around the room.

My list making continues.
I have my main list of quilts to do.
I have my list of daily things to do.
I have things to clean up for the boosters.
I have too many lists and too many things that I want done.
But, it feels so good to actually take something off the list!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

You are so right! I need to USE the stuff instead of continually rearranging it, but that takes time!