Thursday, March 19, 2015

Prairie Moon organization

So, for this week at Prairie Moon it is

Clean out one drawer

So that should be ok, even though this week is just plain crazy.

I got some of my drawers organized, but the one that really needs it still needs it.
this is thread I need to determine if I can use in my machine. 
 There are matching bobbins there too. 
My long arm thread was a mess in this drawer 
It is neater and organized now. 
Greens 
reds and oranges
Pinks

purple and black 
variegated and ones that don't fit in other drawers. 
White 
the top drawer of that set of drawers that holds more than just bobbins.
II think this is the drawer I'm going through.
it has my stabilizer for the embroidery machine.
I'm not sure what else.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I had to laugh at the "I'm not sure what else" part -- that is me! It's also why I'm hoping to end up with one drawer completely empty by the time I deal with all the "what else"!
Your other stuff looks all neat and tidy now!