Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bad quilting week

Well, I knew it was not going to be great, but I thought I'd at least get something done.
Had meetings every night this week.
Spent Monday working to get an oil change and a flat tire fixed.
Tuesday was trying to get the car cleaned out and the seats out of the middle row.
Wednesday was spent loading the car.
Here it is with all the instruments in it.  Room to spare.  LOL
Randy moved some around and could see out the back.
He spent all night driving to get ahead of the storm.
Told us he was in white out conditions.
:(
I'm not sure where he stopped.
I had to go to bed by 1 am.
Guess I'm getting practice for the 2 am report tomorrow.
I'm taking applique with me, but other than that, I'm not sure what is happening in the sewing department.
I'll be MIA for a week.

No comments: