Friday, February 6, 2015

Progress


What did I do today?
I took care of some band booster items.
I went to the gym and wore myself out.
I know better than go two days in a row.
I worked on the binding for the sunset quilt.
I let DH drive and I did the binding stitching.
Still more to go.
When I finally got in the studio, I did the batting challenge and have what mess I made put away.

I found this chicken fabric in my stash.
Woo Hoo.
It was not even 40" wide, so I have to piece this 6" to one side and it will work.
I know the piece does not have blue in it, but it does have gold and chickens. :)
I found the batting to use out of the stash of pieces.
I'll finish sewing this together tomorrow and maybe even load it.
I have my small group tomorrow that will be broken up at 10 for a booster meeting.
Then, I might have to leave early to go pick up 2 quilts to quilt for Tammy.
It will be a busy day, but I hope to get the ABC quilt put together.
I am also bringing along the Christmas quilt.
I'm using the last 3 pineapple blocks as my leader/ender project
I've done some sewing every day this year.
Sometimes it is not that much, but it is something.


Overall it was a good Friday.

No comments: