Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stash Report Week 4

Used this Week:                         1.41 yards
Used year to Date:                  180.82 yards
Used this Month:                    180.82 yards
Added this Week:                           4.50 yards
Added Year to Date:                       4.50 yards
Goal:                                         200 yards
Yards to goal:                          19.18 yards
Net for 2015:                           180.82 yards 

check out the other posts on Judy's site.

I didn't get lots done. 
I'm waiting on backing for some and some are taking longer than expected.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:               66

Perimeter in inches                           1706
Number of UFOs finished this year:       13

I enjoy keeping track of things to make me aware that I'm getting things done.
Thanks for everyone's encouragement and challenges.

No comments: