Sunday, March 23, 2014

Quilting it is done

 
So, I tried a couple of new things.
The eagle embroidery has a airflow (circles) quilted around it.
I also tried a new tool to help with stitch in the ditch, but I tried to use it to cross hatch.  Not perfect, but I'm ok with it for my first time. 
Around the leaves and stems I echoed it.  I learned that I need to have a plan first instead of just quilting along the outside.  But, again, for the first time playing with this, I am ok with it. 
Now to figure out the binding and get it on so I have something to work on during the Saturday event.

1 comment:

Lorena M said...

The quilting is lovely.. Great echo..