Monday, May 27, 2013

Design wall Monday

Ok, the photos are bad.  I used my camera on my phone and I don't know what I did wrong.  But, you get the basic premise of my design walls.

My curtains have the same quilts as always on them.  I have 4 more of the flower named blocks to do and I can put that together. 
The scrap hst project has 4 blocks at the top, I think I only added a couple this week.  I've used other things as leader/enders
The pink one is not moving at all.  I really just need to make those pinwheels and have some fun with it.

Hidden wells will be worked on today.  I worked on the other project on the design wall and finished the top this week.

Thanks to Judy's design wall Monday, it holds me accountable.
Go check out other quilters and what they are working on.

1 comment:

Susan Torrens said...

Love the colours in your "Hidden Wells" project!