Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Alamo

Recognize this landmark?  Yes, we are at the Alamo.  It was a beautiful day today.  I enjoyed the other missions more, because they were less crowded.  Took us more than 2 hours to go through this small area because of all the people.  DD is amazed with all the wells.  Why?  I'm not sure, but that is the one thing she points out every time we are near one.  LOL DD and DS are standing at the curb below.
Here we are with DD being a teen.  She didn't like Dad taking so many photos.  LOL  That guy with the beard is DS.  Wish he would shave.  LOL
DH and I are on the grounds.  We had a good day today.  My feet are tired. 
To and From all our trips, I worked on binding this little quilt.  I have to tell you this ugly quilt is polyester and I hate the feel.  It was difficult to bind with the poly.  Hard to get the needle through.  But, it is done and it is another UFO!!!!
Tomorrow is a stay at home day!  I am going to do chores and maybe get this little 4 patch flower quilt on the long arm to troubleshoot the problems again.  We shall see if it was the thread or something else.




1 comment:

Mary K said...

It is beautiful! I love poly quilts. The weight is my favorite. I am going to add you to my blog list. Thanks. I saw your post from Stashbusters.