Saturday, February 23, 2013

Remembering Robin Strobel



This was posted on a group I belong to.  Remembering Robin Strobel

Quote On December 18, 2012, the Martingale family lost our dear friend and colleague, Robin Strobel. A quiet, unassuming woman, Robin clearly had a backbone of steel. Otherwise, she could not have waged a 10-year battle against a rare form of cancer that left her body shattered but her spirit strong. end quote

They are giving away e patterns from Robin.  I've used some of her patterns before and absolutely love her work.  I wish I could have met her.  From all the testimonials about who she was, she will be greatly missed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting! I too wished I had known her. She will definitely be sorely missed in the quilting world!