Sunday, January 6, 2013

Using Firefox will let me upload photos

Seems that Firefox will let me upload photos, but not Internet explorer.  DS is trying to fix it for me.
 
this is my Jo's Club UFO I finally finished.  I noticed that the pinwheels are not turning all the same direction.  :()

The baby quilt for the high risk pregnancy clinic at Brooke Army Medical Center.  This is another UFO
 Notice the left side has the 3 rows sewn together in columns. That's 1/4 of the quilt.  This is a long term UFO that I need done so I can get my design wall back.

Two Troll pillowcases I started, but didn't finish for some reason.  Why?  Who were they meant for?????

2 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

good morning Mel-you are getting lots down-they are all pretty-

Lori said...

I think those troll pillowcases were meant for me! ROFL--I've been having a few bad hair days lately...! I think they are darling and I can see my grandson laughing over them.